Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ode to chimichangas

It's 1:46 a.m. and yet again I am awake feeling the princess mosh around my uterus.  I love feeling my daughter kick and twirl, it's reassuring that all is still well in fetus land.  That being said, DAMNIT CHILD YOU ARE A FEW MONTHS AWAY FROM BEING BORN AND YOU ALREADY KEEP ME UP ALL NIGHT EVERY NIGHT!!!!  I usually fall asleep around 3:30-4 a.m. from exhaustion. Then spend half the day sleeping which isn't that bad because morning time TV sucks. I need some kind of functioning routine sometime soon.  I fear this baby will never close her sure to be beautiful eyes when it's dark out if this pregnancy is any indication of what's to come.  Completely different subject now, chicken chimichnagas are the best fucking thing ever at 12:30 a.m. until the giant wakes up and gives me a really sadistic look while I'm eating in bed laughing/reading Yeah.Good Times.  Apparently me starving in the middle of the night is a bad thing when it wakes him up. My life is so damn hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment