Wednesday, December 14, 2011

An Introduction

I figured since everyone but Jesus has a blog now days, I might as well jump on the bandwagon.  Maybe this will become kind of a memento for the chica in my belly.  More than likely it will be something to amuse me while I'm waiting for her arrival and then me having the attention span of a goldfish will desert it until she starts school and I'm bored again.  What makes one a house hooker you might ask?  Well, the giant (some days baby daddy, other days the love of my life) and I are not married.  Therefore he legally has no obligations to me until the tiquita is born but still spoils me rotten because I am an awesome cook and I don't let him wear dirty clothes.  Oh and maybe because he loves me.  I find paying jobs kind of boring and well, I don't like getting dressed everyday or being told what time I have to be somewhere to get money. I have to wake up @ 5:45 am to make the giant breakfast and then I get to go back to sleep as long I want as long as the house is clean and he has dinner before 6:30ish pm. Feel free to hate me.   A dear friend of mine brought up the whole being a housewife/girlfriend thing is kind of like prostitution and I decided to run with it. K, you're the best :)  Oh, and if you're going to read this blog more than once, be warned that I ramble and go off on really ridiculous tangents.  I'm also politically incorrect a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment